We welcome you to the
Saint Kateri Tekakwitha Catholic Church!
Parish Office Hours
Sundays, 9:30am - 2:00pm
Mondays through Fridays, 9:00am - 12:30pm & 1:30pm - 8:30pm
Saturdays, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Join your Parish Family at Mass
Monday - Friday 7:30am
First Friday, 7:00pm
Saturday Vigil Mass: 5:30pm?
Sunday Masses: 7:00am, 8:30am, 10:30am, 12:30pm, and 5:30pm
If you have been away from the Church or new to Saint Kateri, WELCOME! Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to start. Here are a few tips about starting the process of rediscovering your faith...
- Come early to look around, visit the chapel, pray, and reflect. ?
- Make yourself at home in the pews closest to the altar so you may experience the Mass.?
- Please raise your hand when we ask if there are any visitors-we want to make sure you feel welcomed. ?
- If you have not received the Rite of Penance (aka: Confession or Reconciliation) for a while, during Communion come up and receive a blessing. Crossing your arms in front of your chest will let the minister know to give you a blessing.
- Each Mass time has a little different feel to it. Try them all!
Remember that God loves you and is ready, willing, and able to meet you where you are—so are we.? We invite you to connect to your Catholic faith.